'ˀáthái mbrítz'), ha-mbrítz a priori juhhmi
meghazzíbhím sadílath ledí hím gqibh fhentesí-ghášér Grundet.
Buhamai vosiik banicox.
La-bhrítz dí búr latzbaš nótzín.
Bumaponeme sish ros tel kejusosh iwirece, mottajesus i kahesjesus ires.
Dí ha-méghath dteqhúséch, ha-maˁamhóráthí, faha-ngózábhí, liphsóph habhráˀ faˀatzbaš.
Previously featured languages • Nominate a featured language
The Linguifex wiki supports KreativeKorps initiative on assigning ISO-codes for conlangs, the ConLang Code Registry! Add your language to the list here
. If your language is on Linguifex, let us
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
buttonlabel=Create an Article Now!
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
- Add a new, needed category.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Providing linguistic and phonetic information.
- You can find a list of needed templates here.
- Wiki maintenance
This wiki is aimed at facilitating the development and creation of constructed languages, conlangs. Constructed languages are made with many different purposes in mind; experimentation, internationalisation, enjoyment and a lot more. They are often linked to constructed cultures and other kinds of inspired settings. Constructed languages have almost endless possibilities, so try making one!
Fadíth ˀáthái gcéthóaˁ Linguifexín!
Do you want to create a language? It can take a lot of work to make it presentable but the results are often amazing! To make your own language you need to decide on:
- The phonology - the sounds of the language.
- The grammar - the framework of the language.
- The vocabulary - the words and dictionary of the language. Enter a title in the box below to start creating your language.
buttonlabel=Sedhólín brítz ˁalóch!
For more information on linguistics see our guide and the linguistics section.
houses not just your language, but a dictionary similar to Wiktionary
, namely Contionary
. Here you can create and share the vocabulary and details of your constructed language! Write your word in small caps and get going!
buttonlabel=Sedhólín yiḥínáh ˁalóch!
For more information on the Contionary, see our words and introduction!