Hi, I'm Aquatiki. I tend to obsess over languages for a long time and be years in development. In grad school, I studied Semitics (Hebrew and related languages), and I got into conlanging as a fun way to be sure I understood what I was learning.
- 武明帥 - Murphy, Robert Marshall/무명수/WǔMíngShuài.
- 武星紫 - Murphy, Violet Esther/무성자 (Mu Seong-Ja)
- 武景花 - Murphy, Elanor Laes/무경화 (Mu Gyeong-Hwa)
- 武理敾 - Murphy, Reason Meyer/무리선. (Mu Li-Seon)
- 景有美 - Laes, Jessica Marie/경유미. (Me Yu-Mi)
our world, but synthetic languages facilitate international relations
- Dan'a'yo - Sinosphere
- User:Aquatiki/Neo-Sanskrit - Hindi Belt (Indo-Aryan languages)
- Intralingua - Romance-language world
- Folksprak - Germania (Germanic languages)
- User:Aquatiki/Kintu - Bantusphere (Bantu languages)
- User:Aquatiki/Indo-Malaysian - Maritime Southeast Asia
- Guosa - West Africa
- Interslavic - Slavisphere
- Middle Semitic - Israel+Arab_World
- User:Aquatiki/MSEAL - Indochina
- User:Aquatiki/Dravindian - South India
- User:Aquatiki/Zens - Greater Persia
- Jalpi - Pan-Turkey
- User:Aquatiki/SEDES - Ethiopian language area
- Balkan - Balkans
- Samboka - Finno-Ugric languages
- User:Aquatiki/Caucas - Caucasus
- Weddish is an auxlang, with an overly extensive history. Old Frisian became influenced by Old Welsh, was conquered by Hebrew, and once again returned to the Welsh.
- Dr. Francis Nolan was commission by the HP movie makers to create a phonology and a few sentences, which he was very gracious to share with me. I expanded upon them greatly, bringing in further Estonian influences, and adding Dravidian and Bantu ideas.
the Semitic slaves were sold to Babylon ... then India ... then the Philippines ... and eventual migrated to New Zealand.
- Using the previous language as a base, I mashed up Ancient Hebrew with Māori
- Neo-Oceanic Hebrew
- My only attempt at a Minimalist Lang, I spun it out of PPH. The endonym is rōŋo·ŋo Pāru, but NOH is the English name for it. It's an attempt at a Biblical answer to Toki Pona (which I think is outspokenly Taoist).
- Neo-Oceanic Hebrew
A fictional w:Water world
- An utterly polysynthetic exolang, completely without nouns.
I use aquatiki just about everywhere on the internet.
Should you ever feel a dire need of contacting me, simply leave me a message at my discussion page