- Quintlopetl Ztelmīz or just Quintlopetl
- Quēhtłoyoz: Naquian grammarian
- Huichaltzah: Naquian explorer, conlanger and playwright
- Ztlathuiyaz: a theater
- Erencāhto: the Rencad, later became capital of Xaetjeonlowv
The rise of the "Theaterists"
Ancient Naquian music uses a division of the perfect fifth into 4 or 8 equal parts. (The 8 equal parts tuning is very close to the 88 cents equal tuning.) Skellan composer Rewhd Sgutsis noted that these scales fit nicely into a framework of 41 equal parts to the octave.
Scales in steps of the 8 equal division of the fifth scale:
- 2 2 2 2 - 4edf
- 2 2 3 1
- 3 1 3 1
Native sources describe a system of naming intervals in this scale.
- Minor, neutral and major second
- Minor, neutral and major third
- Minor, neutral and major fourth
- Perfect fifth
- Minor, neutral and major sixth
- Minor, neutral and major seventh