- Quintlopetl Ztelmīz or just Quintlopetl
- Quēhtłoyoz: Naquian grammarian
- Huichaltzah: Naquian explorer, conlanger and playwright
- Ztlathuiyaz: a theater
- Erencāhto: the Rencad, later became capital of Xaetjeonlowv
Naquian religion uses theater as a religious text. Plays are used to teach moral and religious lessons. Hence Talmans called it "Theaterism" (Eevo: binspyçáhvih, Windermere: thngop lithgow); the name stuck but scholars today consider it misleading, as theater is merely a medium by which the religion is taught.
Naquian mythology was immensely complex with many characters and plot arcs. Originally epics were used to transmit this knowledge but plays began playing a much greater role to transmit the stories in a memorable form. The scripts for the sacred plays meticulously specified not only words and gestures, but also props, costumes, staging, and Ancient Greek-style chorus commentary. Theological commentary consists mainly of analyzing the meanings of sacred plays.
The Theaterist canon has different levels of plays teaching the same material, one level for children, one level for teens and one level for adults.
Aside from human universal morality and some disgust and purity ethics...
- wisdom literature and advice such as "avoid waste": often fablesa
- observe certain festivals and fasts; this part is justified with Naquian national myths
Ancient Naquian music uses a division of the perfect fifth into 4 or 8 equal parts. (The 8 equal parts tuning is very close to the 88 cents equal tuning.) Skellan composer Rewhd Sgutsis noted that these scales fit nicely into a framework of 41 equal parts to the octave.
Scales in steps of the 8 equal division of the fifth scale:
- 2 2 2 2 - 4edf
- 2 2 3 1
- 3 1 3 1
Native sources describe the following system of naming intervals in this scale.
- Minor second = 88 cents
- Neutral second = 176 cents
- Major second = Minor third = 264 cents
- Neutral third = 352 cents
- Major third = Minor fourth = 440 cents
- Neutral fourth = 528 cents
- Major fourth = 616 cents
- Perfect fifth ]= 704 cents
- Minor sixth = 792 cents
- Neutral sixth = 880 cents
- Major sixth = Minor seventh = 968 cents
- Neutral seventh = 1056 cents
- Major seventh = 1144 cents