Chúnda Cápeto (Eevo: Gabedo) is an archipelago in Tricin.
Music: Opera parody
Chunda Capeto is the most linguistically diverse area on Tricin, like Papua-New Guinea on Earth.
- Generally fricativeless language family
- A few languages with bilabial trills (may be unrelated)
- Hetlasom (not the native name; it's the only click language outside the Zoom Islands)
- Rgarlpa (Warlpiri-Tibetan hybrid gib)
- Pronouns: na, ni, nu, nana, nini, nunu
- A gib of my oldest Thensarian
- Ranic languages
- Hapát Maihivu