Tumhan or the Republic of Tumhan (English: toom-HAHN or toom-HAN; Windermere: fi Bintălisral Tumang; Hlou: Gle Mba Tu Mäb) is a country in Bjeheond. It's sometimes colloquially referred to as fi Tsărir Scuay Șir (the Great Gray East) in Windermere, alluding to its usually cloudy climate.
Its anthem is [telegraphic Hlou poem].
Its president is Srăga Wey Ăntaw (Wei Ntraub) and its finance minister is Chawng Le (Schäub Le).
Its capital is Łe Daw (Hlou: Schleb Dau).
Why would Tumhan split off from the USB? did it start out as a completely Windermere colony?
- Mong-i-u (Möb I Us)
- Năthoch Mies
- Ir Păchnay Sămtsay
A "singing revolution"?
- Schleid Zeib in the Wäb province
- Momh Radh - Ko-speaking
The Polytechnic Institute of Fincreaș is one of the leading universities in the Windermere speaking world; it follows the Naquian art-centric curriculum.
Clofabian style improvisation?
Tumhan is the birthplace of Impressionism in Tricin.
- Schnab Kön-Ig - Hlou mathematician?
- Coască "Traus-Heib" Schaß - Hlou author and poet; the first to use Schngellstein's orthography for Hlou
- Aodhàn Lo (Sieß Lob) - inventor; developed hydrogen-powered vehicles
- Săbur hef Inthar - Naquophile, polymath and friend of Etsoj Jopah; founder of the Polytechnic Institute of Fincreaș
- Srăga Way Ăntrau (Wei Ntraub) - President of Tumhan
- Mangfeas Tley (Ra-Schied Tleib) - lawmaker
- Pda Sawng (Nob Schwed Säuß) = children's book author
- Pfein Glau = actress