Tumhan or the Republic of Tumhan (English: toom-HAHN; Windermere: fi Bintălisral Tümhan; Netagin: ne Vyračeg Tumhan) is a country in Bjeheond. The name Tumhan means 'the stirring/latent place' (tuMHaN) in Netagin, alluding to the volcanic geography of Tumhan) It's sometimes colloquially referred to as fi Tsărir Scuay Șir (the Great Gray East) in Windermere, alluding to its usually cloudy climate.
A Classical Netagin piyyut
- Năthoch Mies
- Ir Păchnay Sămtsay
The Polytechnic Institute of Fincreaș is one of the leading universities in the Windermere speaking world; it follows the Naquian art-centric curriculum.
Tumhan is the birthplace of Impressionism in Tricin.
Note: Tumhanians are referred to by their given names.
- Chnalaw lus Malăch - Netagin mathematician?
- Coască tar Diheșo - Netagin author and poet
- Eytan tar Silo - inventor; developed hydrogen-powered vehicles
- Săbur hef Inthar - Naquophile, polymath and friend of Etsoj Jopah; founder of the Polytechnic Institute of Fincreaș
- Inthar Fichieș - President of Tumhan
- Mangfeas tar Găfen - lawmaker