I go by Inthar lus Lăneaf (/in'θa: lüs lə'ne:v/, a Windermere name). I am currently (at my free time)
- fleshing out linguistic info about Verse:AETHER, the setting for a sci-fi fic I'm working on
- co-creating Verse:Lõis (an alt-history timeline for Earth)
- Verse:Tricin (a conplanet)
I'm a USian math grad student interested in arithmeticity, Coxeter groups, and hyperbolic geometry. I'm a (near-)native speaker of Korean and English, speak some German and Hebrew, and know just a bit of Irish, Welsh and Japanese.
I'm an atheist, and I strive to be as non-ideological as possible except in my ethical values.
I use they pronouns.
- Literature:Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- User:IlL/Translation challenges
- User:IlL/Sandbox3 [Genesis of a Music, Preface]
|This user, IlL, has through labour and time become one of the most productive members of the community!|