|Extended ASCII Form:||ha|
|Abjad ASCII Form:||h|
(Brooding) IPA: /hɑ/
(Grayis) IPA: /ha/
- and, also, together, including.
From Proto-Kyrdan *qa (“point”). Cognate with Kērsalur ha, Cirdamur a “dot”.
(Umunesal) IPA: [hɑ]
ha n inanimate declension
- point, a particular moment in an event or occurrence; a juncture
- ma ninamsakhimax yiha – at this point it doesn’t make sense.
- end, the most extreme point of an object
- cu hanu jeixa – a rope has two ends.
- the top, or one of the tops, of a hill, mountain, or range, ending in a point
- mauz hanu hayutattu – we have reached the peak of the mountain.
|Inanimate declension (vocalic)|
- muhōr – range, span
- used to acknowledge a statement or situation
- ha ka lileye – and now the sun sets.
- used as a rhetorical question to confirm agreement or understanding the situation
- ha ikap ha? – well, it happens, you know?
- to eat
- ohahti (“to eat until full”)