New Imperial Age
The New Imperial Age (nia) refers to the calendar used primarily by the nations of S'entin and Tevrén, but is also used throughout Avrid due to their influence. It places year one at the end of the Hileran War of Reclamation. Years before this are referred to as Before the New Imperial Age (bnia). The name refers to S'entin and Tevrén (and technically Iscaria), all Aeranid speaking countries, as an extention of the Aeranid Empire.
Timeline of events in the New Imperial Age count
Years Before the New Imperial Age
- 2104bnia: the monarchy of Telrhamir is overthrown and replaced with the senate, ushering in the Aeranid Empire (and beginning the Senatorial calendar).
- 1595bnia: Cava Iliana enacts the Small Coup, making only Motus Soniae members eligible for senatorial service.
- 1266bnia: the Aeranid Empire is destroyed in the Collapse.
- 1140bnia: the Antine Kingdom is established in Vall and Fyrda.
- 827bnia: the Eastern Aeranid Empire is conquered by Fasser.
Years of the New Imperial Age
- the Hileran War of Reclamation ends, with Tevrén taking almost all of Fasser's holdings in Hileria.
- a firebird is seen all over the world flying southeast from the Great Desert, and other strange phenomena occur.
- Patience, Dubhe, and Camellia/Cleo Chrysanthemum set sail on the Haroucletes towards Iscaria.
- 77nia: Prince Hosande of Tevrén is lost and assumed dead in deamon world, triggering the war between the deamons and the real world.
- 83nia: John Stephenson-What-Kills, Peter Blackwood, and Mark Hamill (Harry Potter) join the army of Tevrén.