My conlangs on Linguifex:
- Cumbraek, an a posteriori language which began life as an attempt to recreate the lost medieval P-Celtic language of Cumbric.
- Norþimris, an a posteriori lang based on what Northumbrian Old English might have ended up like if the Normans hadn't invaded (what did they ever do for us?!).
- Bźatga, an a posteriori P-Celtic language, a Slavic-flavoured descendent of 1st century AD Brittonic.
- Is Burunking, my first attempt at an a priori language in about 15 years, which keeps stalling.
- Proto-Rathmosian, an a priori sketch intended to be the basis of two daughter languages.
- Pulqer, an a posteriori Romance language based on a conworld idea I had when I was about 10.
- Kelt, a a priori isolate created as a substrate to Pulqer, but I actually quite like it.