- No, I refuse to have fun! How dare ye presume I should have fun! ;D But seriously, thanks for having me! Hopefully I can figure out how things work! --Ceige (talk) 07:07, 1 September 2013 (CEST)
- I eagerly await to see what you put up :D -- Chrysophylax 07:29, 1 September 2013 (CEST)
Drogomir of Zvenigrod, the Scholar of the Grand Duke of Sieveria, passes ye the torch
Good luck, mate!
Welcome to Linguifex! :D
I'm Waahlis, adminstrating with Chrys and Zelos! You got started real quickly there; looks good!
However, I advise you to use IPA for your phonology, being the wiki standard! ^^ If there's something you need, just shout!
Sincerely, Waahlis 12:07, 1 September 2013 (CEST)
- Haha, cheers Waahlis, nice to meet you! And whoops, sorry about that! I'll get back on it when I resume editing properly. I personally want to use IPA, I just wanted something in Phonology in the meantime so it looks slightly better than nothing. --Ceige (talk) 12:54, 1 September 2013 (CEST)
Quite convinced I've met you before... Waahlis 13:13, 1 September 2013 (CEST)
- Wouldn't surprise me. You on the Facebook Conlang/Omniglot fan club group by chance? --Ceige (talk) 15:37, 1 September 2013 (CEST)
I have a super secretive user name. Dig the CJ-Afroasiatic; I hope to see the whole page in Tifanagh soon. -- Burke
How is your name pronounced?
- Haha, ye age olde question! /si:dʒ/ (the /d/'s optional). It's short for "CJ" /si:.dʒei/. I'm not even sure where I learnt to spell it that way, mind you. --CEIGE⟨TAWK⟩ 22:30, 18 July 2015 (CEST)
Sixth Linguifex Relay
Here's your torch. The link contains weird symbols, but it works.