I'm the category page, hurray!
This page is the category for all a priori language families, not including those derived from natural language families, which would be considered a posteriori. For reference, the all the a posteriori family categories currently on this wiki are included below.
A posteriori language families
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Alpatho-Hirtic (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Baraqesh languages (1 P)
- ► Carpathian languages (6 P)
- ► Galavic (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Indo-Korinthic Languages (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Jasi-Jivan languages (4 P)
- ► Nesic languages (1 P)
- ► Zewani-Western languages (1 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Language families"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.