I'm the category page, hurray!
This page is the category for all a priori language families, not including those derived from natural language families, which would be considered a posteriori. For reference, the all the a posteriori family categories currently on this wiki are included below.
A posteriori language families
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- Alpatho-Hirtic (1 C, 5 P)
- Baraqesh languages (1 P)
- Carpathian languages (6 P)
- Hyudrontic languages (2 C)
- Indo-Korinthic Languages (2 C, 2 P)
- Jasi-Jivan languages (4 P)
- Nesic languages (1 P)
- Pategic languages (2 P)
- Settameric languages (1 C, 6 P)
- Zewani-Western languages (1 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Language families"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.