- Clofabosin, for drug names
- Thensarian, for Latin-like fantasy languages
- Rencadian, for Sanskrito-Thai
- Gloob and Schlaub, for Hmong RPA
Geographical and personal names will often contain jokes as well.
- Etalocin (equatorial)
- Cualand (north of Etalocin, Quelocin in Clofabosin) - homeland of Clofabic
- Luminese (in a sprachbund with Fóõ)
- Humpback Whelsh
Irquhatūraṃ in Thensarian, Inkhwadoon in Rencadian
- An Bhlaoighne
- An Old Irish giblang with con·doircet, ·connaircet for 'they face off in a two-way race'
The Thensarian name for this continent is Mintōn, gen. Mintōnis (Thengkha Mintôn). Mintonian languages usually have a small segmental inventory and many tones. Amkima, Ditab and Andarin are the classical languages of Mintonia.